Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46

Thread: Union-Stuart's Draft

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Union-Stuart's Draft

    Y
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggin View Post
    Union-7
    Stuart's Draft-0

    early 2nd Q

    Union MADE A PAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Didn't they make four last week? I know the crowd went wild.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Union-Stuart's Draft

    Halftime.
    Stuarts Draft-14
    Union-7

    and Stripes, yes. But that was in a low pressure, no big deal situation. UHS made one on the ROAD!!! in a high pressure situation. Im pretty sure hell is freezing as we speak.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Union-Stuart's Draft

    Found it!!! LoL
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Union-Stuart's Draft

    Union 15
    S.D. 14

  5. #5
    Inactive Member amethyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Union-Stuart's Draft

    Good grief. Were the refs as bad as Union says they were or is half the coaching staff and parents complaining(not on here but fb & conversations) just to ignore the fact that they weren't as good as SD!?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Union-Stuart's Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by 3ydsandacloudofdust View Post
    Why dear Amethyst, you purple quartz mineral you, why if you hadn't been polishing your rock collection you could have seen why. And since um, you are apparently reading the fb quotes of the union coaching staff, that would mean you must be one of his friends. So you also are back stabbing coward. And judging from the only coach I know of at Union who has a fb, I know you wouldn't make this statement to him face to face.
    I have no idea who you are, but you just outed yourself as a Union coach. Not smart.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member amethyst's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 17th, 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Union-Stuart's Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by 3ydsandacloudofdust View Post
    Why dear Amethyst, you purple quartz mineral you, why if you hadn't been polishing your rock collection you could have seen why. And since um, you are apparently reading the fb quotes of the union coaching staff, that would mean you must be one of his friends. So you also are back stabbing coward. And judging from the only coach I know of at Union who has a fb, I know you wouldn't make this statement to him face to face.
    Lol well Mr. D, I actually interact with you quite often. I wish Union best of luck but it is when the support(coaching staff, fans, parents) don't set an example of humility & how to take a loss without whining it makes the team look bad.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Union-Stuart's Draft

    Bears score, 2pt conversion good.

    15-14, near end of 3rd Q.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member UnIoNfAn's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2011
    Posts
    301
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Union-Stuart's Draft

    is it still 15-14 bears?

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Union-Stuart's Draft

    Quote Originally Posted by UnIoNfAn View Post
    is it still 15-14 bears?
    the last I heard, yes. It is 4th quarter, and SD had the ball last time I got an update.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •